WHY GAMERS RECOMMEND GAMINATE?
Take a look at simple comparison of GAMINATE’s formula vs 3 other, most popular boosters on the market.
Its action is based on 12 active and interacting
ingredients that improve concentration,
reaction speed and cognitive abilities
- BACOPA MONNIERI
- ACETYL L-CARNITINE
- GUARANA EXTRACT
- COCONUT WATER
within several minutes
- a surge of long-lasting energy
- increased ability to focus attention
- increased cognitive abilities
- improved reaction speed
resulting from longer
(several weeks) supplementation:
- manifested by constant raising of, among others cognitive abilities, concentration skills and speed of reaction
- being the result of a permanent increase of the level of active ingredients of GAMINATE in the body
No, Zero, Null, None.
Neither sugar nor any of its equivalents such as maltodextrin or dextrose, which even though not being “white sugar” act exactly as harmful as it does. You can find them (maltodextrin and dextrose) very often in the big quantities in many other products with “no sugar” claim, what we personally consider to be a sheer scam.
One serving of GAMINATE contains exactly 200 mg of caffeine, being a mixture of anhydrous caffeine (178 mg) and caffeine derived from guarana seed extract (22 mg). Thanks to the use of such the mixture, the process of caffeine release is better spread over time.
For comparison, a standard 250 ml can of energy drink contains 80 mg of caffeine.
Our recommendation is one serving of GAMINATE per day.